“The goal of early childhood education should be to activate the child’s own natural desire to learn.” – Maria Montessori
Learning Curve Academy strives for excellence when it comes to your child’s education. Our research-based curriculum was carefully chosen to provide your child with the tools and foundation necessary for a successful transition into elementary school.
Our program’s performance standard PDF aligns with:
- Sunshine State Standards
- Voluntary Pre-Kindergarten Standards
- Florida School Readiness Performance Standards
- Head Start Performance Standards
Highlights of Our Program
Here are some of the benefits that your child can gain in our preschool program:
- Strengthens the young child’s early literacy.
- Strengthens cognitive development by integrating emergent literacy, mathematics, science, social studies, the arts, motor development, and physical health.
- Learning activities that engage your child, encourage conversation, and support language and conceptual development.
Tracking Your Child’s Progress
Built into our program are assessments designed to guide and support teacher understanding of the different learning needs of your child. Results of informal assessments; observing your child at work, at play, and keeping you – the parent – informed about their development and learning help to further guide planning and implementing daily instruction. Our goal at Learning Curve Academy is to meet or better the performance standards prescribed by the State.
Manners and Etiquette
Teaching good manners to children is the best gift that teachers and parents can give to children – demonstrating good manners and proper etiquette are life-long lessons. At Learning Curve Academy, we cherish the values of Discipline, Tolerance, and Respect for all.
To learn more about this program, give us a call at 407-776-9710. Are you ready to register your child? Please proceed to our Enrollment page.